Interacting with Authorities

What should I do if I believe I have been mistreated by the police?


You should seek legal advice immediately. An attorney would be able to discuss your options and bring up issues you may not have considered.

The content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be understood as legal advice. For help with any legal problems or concerns, including those similar to the situations described herein, a licensed attorney should be contacted. The contributors to this site do not claim or guarantee that the information provided is or will be accurate, correct, or effective in any particular situation, and should not serve as a substitute for competent legal counsel.