Addressing Bias: Rights, Responsibilities and Responses
Current students identified critical issues around rights and responsibilities related to bias and free expression. This site will help you learn about these issues, access resources, and test your knowledge of common situations. Our goal is for Penn State students, faculty, and staff to use their voices thoughtfully and responsibly to demonstrate respect and model excellence.
What it’s Like
The student experience is unique for everyone.
Want to know what it’s like from someone else’s point of view?
Acknowledgments and Contributing Organizations
- Asian Pacific Islander Desi American Caucus
- Black Caucus
- Black Graduate Student Association (BGSA)
- Black and Latino Male Empowerment Group
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Council of Commonwealth Student Government (CCSG)
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Student Commemoration Committee
- Graduate and Professional Student Association (GPSA)
- International Student Council
- Latino Caucus
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Presidential Leadership Academy
- University Park Undergraduate Association (UPUA)